S4E7 ~ Midweek BONUS Episode! –
Only in America can you get the cops called on you for trying to buy a homeless guy a meal. That’s what one woman found out at a Popeye’s in GA. Do you like your ground coffee wrapped in seaweed when you brew it? The Swiss think that the Earth-Friendly crowd will. Would you eat at a restaurant that served a menu based on the tragedy from the 9/11 attacks? Turns out, most wouldn’t & the restaurant pulled the menu. This & more stupidity awaits in this bonus episode!
- Half of Us Would Choose to Stop Sleeping If Our Bodies Didn’t Need It;
- ‘Extremely toxic’ Puss Caterpillars spotted in FL;
- Man Survives 3 Days Lost in the Wilderness After Losing Arm in Alligator Attack;
- TikToker Says She Resigned from Her Job After Given Ultimatum By Boss to Socialize More;
- Dye spill turns stretch of SC Interstate highway pink;
- A Man Was Arrested for DUI…After Driving His Car Into the Ocean;
- He pulled a strange fish with BIG teeth from a FL pond. Was it a piranha?
More current events with a “stupid spin” for the “Insane Week In Review” & more “winners” getting the weekly “Genius Awards”!
Don’t forget to download the TELEGRAM MESSENGER & join the “Insane Erik Lane’s Stupid World” Channel to read the actual stories used for the podcast & check out the photos & videos with them! It’s FREE & available for Windows, Linux, Android, & Apple for both mobile & desktop! — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/eriklane/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/eriklane/support