S4E79~ Midweek BONUS Episode! –
The fat hits the fire when a junk food delivery is dropped off with a triggering note. Lubricants from cow snot may prevent herpes…and any possible sexual desires as well. A bartender went rabid when a woman brings a raccoon into a bar & passes it around. And there’s so much more rabid stupidity…
- A Reality Star Who Makes Moonshine Was Arrested for—Making Moonshine;
- Scientists Just Invented Painless Tattoos;
- A Guy Made $100,000 Suing Telemarketers & Opened a Bar Called “The Wrong Number”;
- Bluetooth Mouthpiece Straps to Your Face & Muffles Your Voice for Loud Phone Calls in Public;
- Should you tip your vet? Consumers aghast as more businesses prompt for tips;
- Angry Drivers Can Get Paid $4,000 to Let Out Their Pent-Up Road Rage;
- Hero Chick-fil-A Worker Stopped An Attempted Carjacking.
More current events with a “stupid spin” for the “Insane Week In Review” & more “winners” getting the weekly “Genius Awards”!
Don’t forget to download the TELEGRAM MESSENGER & join the “Insane Erik Lane’s Stupid World” Channel to read the actual stories used for the podcast & check out the photos & videos with them! It’s FREE & available for Windows, Linux, Android, & Apple for both mobile & desktop! — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/eriklane/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/eriklane/support